[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1489″ img_size=”1200×600″ alignment=”center”][dt-space height=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_raw_html]JTNDaDElMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMnNlY3Rpb24tdGl0bGUlMjIlM0VPdXIlMjBSb21hbmlhJTNDJTJGaDElM0U=[/vc_raw_html][dt-list icon=”caret-right”]
- Place: Rumunia, Brasov region
- Dates: 3-10.10.2020
- Workshop leaders:
- Vlad Dumitrescu – facebook.com/Romaniathroughmyeyes
- Tomasz Przychodzień – instagram.com/lightguide_
- Participation fee: 950 EUR
- Maximum number of participants: 7
For many, Romania is an unknown country. Away from main tourist routes, undiscovered. That’s why it is so alluring. Romanian villages captivate the visitors with magical colors, richness of traditional culture, still alive in the countryside. Our guide during the trip will be Vlad Dumitrescu, an excellent Romanian photographer who devoted his life to photographing the country he was born in. Amazing portraits, photos of everyday life of Romanian villages, and landscapes, will surely become a part of the history of Romanian photography, a testimony of what will inevitably pass away. During the workshops, you will be also accompanied by Tomasz Przychodzień, who will focus on the landscape photography part. We will visit the Bucegi mountains – the most mysterious of the Romanian mountains which preserved the traces of ancient civilizations and the beautiful Ciucas mountains with its amazing rock formations.
During the time spent in Romania, Vlad and Tomasz will share their photographic knowledge and experience with you. You will learn the basic techniques of photographing outdoors, photographic composition and how to use the existing lighting conditions to make your photos amaze not only yourselves. We will be photographing everyday life in Romanian villages, capturing mountain sunsets and sunrises and also try astrophotography if the weather conditions allow us to. We will show you advanced photo techniques that help you to take advantage of capabilities of your equipment (combining exposures, perspectives, ettr, photographic tricks of Tomasz and Vlad).
- you can only become better photographer by photographing
- you will get a chance to meet best landscape/documentary photographers and learn from their knowledge and experience
- we will show you all the aspects of landscape and documentary photography along with advanced techniques (composition, correct exposure, long exposure photography, exposure blending, perspective blending etc)
- you will learn how to plan photographic trips (logistics, planning, using weather conditions)
- you will see how the professional photographers work – this is not a tour where we will take you from one place to another one and show you all tourist attractions around – we will focus on practical aspects
- great photos guaranteed or you will get your money back :)
What will we see? We will focus mainly on the Brasov region. We will visit beautiful Ciucas mountains, as well as one of the most mysterious mountains in Europe – Bucegi, where we will see traces of ancient civilizations. The beginning of October gives the opportunity to shoot in quite peaceful conditions, without the presence of big tourist crowds, comparing to the holiday season. Mountain trekking will require medium physical condition, we plan a maximum of 4-5-hour hike (we can do it in a whole day). During the trip, we will visit the residents of local villages of Magura and Holbav in their homes, we will get to know with their everyday life, culture and traditions. Vlad will help us experience the real Romania, not the one from tourist brochures.
How will the trip be organized? The workshop will be conducted in small group so each of you will have opportunity to work directly with Vlad and Tomasz on specific areas you want to improve in your photography. Regardless your current photographic skills, whether you are a pro or an amateur, you will be able to develop exactly the skills you want. We divided the program into two parts – landscape and documentary. We will divide the group into two smaller teams, one of which along with Vlad will traverse Romanian villages, visiting the homes of their inhabitants. Due to the intimate nature of this part (close contact with local people), it is not possible to implement it in a larger group. Same time the other group will explore Romanian mountains with Tomasz. After few days the groups will swap so everyone will be able to take full advantage of the planned program – photographing both – village life and mountain landscapes.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Draft plan – so you will know how the workshop might look like. Most probably it will change after analyzing weather forecasts few days before.
Day 1, 3.10.2020 – getting to Romania, photographing sunset in Ciucas mountains, night at the refuge
Day 2, 4.10.2020 – sunrise at Ciucas, sunset in Holbav – photographing rural landscapes
Day 3, 5.10.2020 – Sunrise in Holbav, during the day – photographing Romanian village and its inhabitants with Vlad, sunset in Holbav
Day 4, 6.10.2020 – Sunrise in Holbav, getting to Magura, photographing with Vladem, sunset – Magura
Day 5, 7.10.2020 – Sunrise in Magura, getting to Saua Grindului shelter, sunset and a night spent at the top
Day 6, 8.10.2020 – Sunrise – photographing Piatra Craiului, getting to mt. Ascutit, photographing sunset
Day 7, 9.10.2020 – Sunset photographed from mt. Ascutit, getting down to Magura, transfer to Holbav, sunset.
Day 8, 10.10.2020, sunrise in Holbav – getting back home[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]JTNDaDMlMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMnNlY3Rpb24tdGl0bGUlMjIlM0VTb21lJTIwcGhvdG9zJTIwZnJvbSUyMGxhc3QlMjB3b3Jrc2hvcCUzQyUyRmgzJTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_slide” interval=”3″ images=”3106,3134,3116,3118,3120,3138,3096,3097,3131,3136,3092,3119,3130,3105,3147,3144,3142,3146,3132,3133,3148,3110,3135,3141,3117,3139,3145,3111,3143,3109,3094,3095,3093,3098,3102,3107,3103,3104,3108,3101,3112,3113,3114,3115,3100,3099,3140,3137″ img_size=”full”][dt-space height=”60″][vc_raw_html]JTNDaDMlMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMnNlY3Rpb24tdGl0bGUlMjIlM0VXaGF0JTIwaXMlMjBpbmNsdWRlZCUzRiUzQyUyRmgzJTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]
- photo workshop led by renowned photographers
- chance of learning advanced photo techniques (basic ones as well)
- chance to see authentic life of Romanian villages
- extraordinary landscapes of Romanian mountains
- unforgettable experiences and memories
- possibility to rent photo equipment from www.n-rent.pl with 30% discount
- local transportation with rented 9-person minivan
- accommodation – mostly mountain refuges, local B&B’s, tents (provided by us)
- entrance and parking fees
- meals – everyone according to her/his needs; (we will try to arrange 1-2 meals at the villages if possible)
- everything not mentioned in the previous section
- mountain gear – trekking shoes, rain jacket, thermos, sunglasses, sleeping bag, gloves, headlamp
- camera with interchangeable optics, lenses, filters (optional but recommended), tripod, shutter release cable, batteries, chargers, memory cards, smartphone
You can reserve your spot by calling us: +48 691 286 789 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org In order to secure your spot you will be asked to pay non refundable fee of 500 EUR. We will provide you banking data after confirming the workshop availability. The rest can be covered by bank transfer before the workshops or already in Romania.
Coronavirus policy: if it won’t be possible to travel to Romania because of COVID-19, we will returnd all the money paid including ‘non-refundable’ reservation fee.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_raw_html]JTNDaDQlMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMnNlY3Rpb24tdGl0bGUlMjIlM0VQaG90byUyMGdhbGxlcnklM0MlMkZoNCUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][vc_masonry_media_grid element_width=”6″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1587034820054-89f4fb7c-ffae-8″ include=”1510,1511,1512,1513,1515,1518,1521,1524,1522,1520,1514,1517,1525,1516,1523,1519″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]